GRP Water Tanks Get Quote
Why GRP Water Tanks?
- GRP Sectional Water Storage Tanks’ panels are obtained from the process of chopped fibreglass and unsaturated polyester resin under high pressure and temperature.
- Panels are manufactured at a high tonnage press which moulders heated up to 150 C. Smooth, highly resistant, and cured panels are obtained through high molding and manufacturing technology.
- PIPECO GRP panels are WRAS approved, which represents the highest global standards. Panels are also tested by TSE, in terms of health and nutrition regulations. GRP Panels are UV stabilized; therefore do not allow algae to grow inside the tank.
Features of GRP Water Tanks
- GRP is not only non-adhesive, and simple to work with, but it is also clean. GRP can be mounted on high-temperature moulds, and through high pressure from a large hydraulic press, it can produce products with subtle surfaces and high strength.
- GRP has a constant length of glass fibre contents, l-inch fibre, uniform mechanical strength, and high fallibility and fluidity. The surface of GRP is smooth and graceful, and GRP can shorten the finishing procedure as it has an excellent coating.
- GRP can easily correct deformities with rib, boss, and insert unlike the traditional use of RFP. GRP can form moulds with different thicknesses and has high mechanical strength.
Standard: BS EN 13280:2001 and British Standard BS 7491 Part 3:1994
Materials: Sheet Moulding Compound (SMC) consists of a below specification
Resin – Isophthalic unsaturated polyester resin conforming to BS 3532 specification
Fibre Glass – Low alkali fibreglass conforming to JIS R3411 to R3417 or BS 3396, BS 3496, and BS 3749 specifications.
Testing Method: BS2782
Manufacturing Process: Hot-pressed SMC compression moulding
External: Standard: Hot Dipped Galvanised Steel, 300mm width
Internal: Standard GRP
Optional: SS 304 and 316, 300mm width
Water Level Indicator :
Standard: Direct Reading Clear Tube Type
Optional: Reversed Reading Mechanical Ball Float Type (Cat & Mouse)
Nozzle Panel :
Flat panels will be provided on request
Tank Structural Support :
External: Hot Dipped Galvanised Steel
Roof Support: GRP Pipes
Sealant: Non-toxic PVC
Bolt, Nuts, Washers :
External Standard: SS316 A4 Grade (Optional SS304)
Internal Standard: SS316 (In-contact with water)
Roof : Standard: SS316 (Optional SS304)
External Braced System :
External: Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel
Internal None (metal-free inside, non-partitioned tank only)
Roof Support: GRP Poles
Types of GRP Water Tanks
Non-Insulated GRP Water Tank
Integrally Reinforced System
Externally Reinforced System